Tuesday, May 26, 2015

T.Notes #4: Street Love

There is often that one thing, or thought or person or experience, that makes your heart skip a beat. The type that when you indulge a simple thought of it, you literally really feel your heart pause for a second and then forces you to feel alive after it resumes a steady beat.

I once argued with a friend that one way of jerking yourself away from that one desire is to imagine the full extreme of that depravity till you feel the guilty warmth of satisfaction wash over you.

I love how you often get good quality 'street jazz music' on a random train ride. I love when you hand your blog over to your mind and you become the audience of your own meandering thoughts. Go on....

#ThingsILoveAboutLife (As inspired by Blogoratti)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6

8 comments:

  1. Great thoughts and perspective. Its the little things about life that magnify the big things. Live, love, and explore the world, that's what life's all about. We all should have a list of things we love about life.
    And many thanks, glad you were inspired!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like the idea of having a list of things I love about life.

      Delete
  2. **Cleans Eyes.. Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S6?! really T-Notes?! god will judge you oh T-Notes heheheheh...Oga Boss.. Its officiall.. We are quarelling.. I asked for an ordinary PS4! as gift for coming last in the anonymous group chat, and you went and got yaself an S6.. Dairisgoddoooo... heheheheh Truth is geRRing an S6 is like marrying a new Wife Oga Boss.. So with a full heart of joy yeah, i say Congratulations... May your marrriage with the device be fruitful sir..

    What do i like about life?! This is a No Brainer... Okay like i said on Blogoratti's I love me some verryy Ffffaaaayyyyiiinnneee sexy gehs **Winks... But also i love moneyy.. Money and ladies are what makes my world spin.. hehehe sadly sir, i have little of both now at 23 years 5 months 16 days :(.. so I am sad to inform you that my world is currently spinning in slow motion.. **crying in French.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loool! Duru!!!! Well with your hardcore determination, i see you properly reaching your targets very quickly! Sha stay clear off them ladies ;)

      Delete
    2. Hehhehehehehehe Roger that captain.. **Winks... I still want my iPhone 6 Though :'(... Cc. Janyl Benyl :)

      Delete
  3. My absolute favourite things are learning languages, making friends, discovering new foods, travelling and books...basically all things that help me experience as much of the world as possible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Clara.....I always envied folks who are able to pick up new languages quickly! I still daydream and shocking some people by butting into their conversations with an outburst of their local language;)

      Delete
  4. "I love when you hand your blog over to your mind and you become the audience of your own meandering thoughts." Typing that just makes it soooo cool

    ReplyDelete