Saturday, May 23, 2015

T.Notes #1: When stuff happens


  1. Hang tight - Don't fall off the tracks.
  2. Maintain sensible perspective.
  3. Whatever you do, stay calm.
  4. Pray hard.
  5. Develop action plan.
  6. Don't forget to smile.
I've had these 6-point plan pinned up for quite a while. Because there will be days that things go wrong - and possibly more of those ones than the finer days. A certain conversation, an email, a phonecall, a diagnosis....stuff happens, life happens. I have always found things easier to deal with when i have a preemptive strategy of sorts.

On a brighter note, stocks were amazing last week!
#GetOnTheGlobalFinancialMarketsFolks!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm saying hi T.Notes...its been way too long. I hope you're doing good xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh wow, indeed Dew!!! I'm well. Hope you're getting on ok yourself?

    ReplyDelete