Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Who is afraid of Skinny Jeans and Bloggers known as #Kiah...and The 14 for 14 Challenge: The T.Notes' Blog Sniffer alerts

 
Image Source: svpply.com
  1. For the life of me, I will never understand the absurdity known as male skinny jeans. It's just not right. I went shopping over the weekend, and huffed and puffed in a tiny changing room, in a bit to test on a fresh pair of #skinnies. I fell over twice in the process, bruised my elbow, banged my knee-cap and concluded that the gods of fashion have truly gone mad. I remember my sister going through this same ordeal during every jeans affair. I could possibly justify the female's skinny jeans argument, since even I was quite impressed at the outcome of my own backside all neatly bubbled up and packaged up for the perfect #selfie. But i will never understand why a man should have to spend any more than five effortless seconds putting on a pair of jeans, only to realize that you cannot zip it all the way up without causing collateral damage to certain crucial body parts. I therefore put it to you, that this business of male skinny jeans is just wrong on every level. #BootCutForLife. #PowerToTheResistance.
  2. Kiah and I get along like Immigration Police and an illegal immigrant. Attempting to put a figure on the number of disagreements i have had with Kiah would be a fine exercise in futility. I have concluded that we might just be a little too like-minded and equally egoistic to peacebly exist the same air-space for five seconds without falling-out. Infact, this is what a typical T.Notes/Kiah Interraction looks like: Hey you!#abuse#abuse#Lol!#abuse#Lol!#Loooool!#abuse#Lol!!!#abuse#Rotfwl!!!#abuse#Ehennn, so what's up?#.
  3. I have chosen to review Kiah's blog (as my April review for the 14-for-14 challenge), since she has recently kicked off a new website. Hence, technically she counts as a newbie, despite being on here since 19-gogoro. I'll keep it short, since most people are familiar with the blogger known as Kiah, and would agree that she writes a reasonaly dang good story. Bear in mind that she remains my humbled protege, and Kiah's art remains guided by a certain more experienced writer & blogger.
  4. I would dare say that Kiah is a writer in the true sense of the word, by her ability to spin diverse stories quickly and effortlessly. I would often peruse every new blog entry on her page and wonder at how quickly a new story appears frequently, yet maintaining the same style that is characteristic of Kiah's scripts. So, if you do know Kiah, or are being newly acquainted by virtue of this quick note, stop by her new page here and drop a friendly hello, because in reality, Kiah is just a softie at heart.

*****************************************************************
Intro: The 14-for-14 challange by Janyl. (Click here to familiarize yourelf with the '14 for 14 challenge'). I recently accepted this challenge to go on a quest searching for brand new blogs...with the bull-headed conviction that all creativty is not lost within the nigeria-blogsphere. And also desperate to prove that, contrary to recently popular opinion, not all of the new blog pages are uninteresting (to put it mildly). This is my fifth post into that journey.

9 comments:

  1. ahn ahn...do i abuse you? you are the one always looking for my wahala first na!

    and stop with the softie at heart yarn biko! I am as hard as nails!!!

    finally you reviewed my blog!!! thank you T.Notes, ore mi! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldnt comment on her blog, but WOWWW!!!!!
    She
    Is
    GOOD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lool. Your convo with Kiah looks like the kinda convo i have with most of my friends. er well, *shrug*

    So erm Kiah, you're as hard as nails? Hmn, not rock or anything but nails, right? Ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :(

      I should have said rock sha! Thanks for stopping by my blog and the nice comment!

      Delete
    2. Smh!Soft!!!
      T.N

      Delete
  4. I like seeing men is skinnies, so hope you got one :)

    And yeah, Kiah is good, let me go check her new place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny, I haven't been to her blog before
    Should check her out soon

    For me skinnies just have to 'fit' a person
    Some people pull it off so well, while others just look like pure jokes

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will go check out Kiah's blog..
    As for male skinnys, the verdict is still out on that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hahahahaha...
    Reminds me of when I go clothes shopping in general. Turns out I'm not two dress sizes smaller than my real dress size. But who cares (I will get there some day)? Being in a state of denial really isn't that bad.

    ReplyDelete